The long history of the Wiktorczyk company dates back to the year 1957, when Józef Wiktorczyk established a carpentry workshop in Czarków. Initially the business was focused on production of decorative items for interiors and furniture. As the time went by, products form the company owned by Józef Wiktorczyk gained popularity, not only in the town of Pszczyna, but also in closer or farther surroundings.
For all these years the carpentry workshop has been dynamically and gradually growing. The most flourishing period was the 90’s where the company’s business profile was switched over to sole manufacturing of windows and doors.
It took only a short time until the Wiktorczyk company, owing to top quality of its products, became one of the leaders in the market o building woodwork of the southern Poland.
Nowadays the company combines modern solutions with best qualities of traditional, family craftsmanship. Currently the company is managed by the owner’s wife Alicja and her daughters Barbara and Anna. Both manufacturing shops and the company’s headquarter are still seated in Czarków.