The SWISSPACER warm spacer bar limits the problem of a thermal bridge occurring at the edge of the window pane. Thanks to a balanced temperature across the entire surface of the pane, the problem of condensation on window edges is virtually eliminated.
|Material||Thermal conductivity (W/m2K)|
The SWISSPACER warm spacer bar will certainly improve the aesthetics of the window thanks to its sleek, matte surface and a range of colour variants.
Advantages of warm spacer bars:
- thermal insulation;
- increased Uw thermal transmittance factor for windows by approximately 10% according to PN-EN ISO 10077;
- no thermal bridge at the edges of insulated glass units;
- better thermal comfort near the windows;
- lower heating costs by up to 5%, depending on the level of insulation;
- reduced risk of condensation on the glass pane surface thanks to an increase in temperature at the edge of the glazing.